Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great alternative to cotton for baby and kid's bedding.
Below are some of the benefits of wool
- Wool is non allergenic which is great for babies and kids that may have allergies;
- It is very soft but extremely durable and long lasting;
- Wool is a good choice for babies and kids who tend to overheat as it helps regulate body temperature;
- Wool's ability to regulate body temperature keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer which results in a more restful sleep;
- Wool can absorb up to a third of its weight in moisture without feeling clammy which is great for babies and kids that tend to sweat. The moisture is transmitted through the fibre to the outside which prevents the product from becoming saturated.